Contempo Shuffleboard Table 14 Foot Black Opaque
Contempo 14 Foot Black Opec Finish
20" Wide x 2" Thick Hard Maple Play Board
Hard Maple Cabinet & Legs
Table Dimensions: 32" Wide x 168" Long x 32" Tall.
Handcrafted and built in production runs.
Availability is limited to both stock on hand and the seasonality of when we can schedule production runs.
The Contempo is a stylish contemporary shuffleboard table made with solid hard maple. The legs and cabinet on this model are black Opec finish. The playboard is hard maple with a traditional finish.
Every Contempo Shuffleboard table that leaves our Grand Rapids, MI facility is handcrafted by one of our master craftsmen. At McClure Tables, we pride ourselves on offering handcrafted shuffleboard tables, produced in Michigan by local craftsmen. You simply will not find a better value in a shuffleboard table.
Contempo models are always available for custom order on our main site, McCluretables.com.
McClure Tables Inc. The manufacture warrants its Shuffleboard table products against defects in material or
workmanship (excluding normal wear and tear) McClure tables at its sole discretion, will either repair or replace
any and all parts proven to be defective. Excluded are any products sold or used for commercial purpose. The
warranty is subject only to the limitations set forth below:
• All covenants of this Warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser of the product
(owner) from McClure tables or any of our authorized agents or dealers
• Any claim to this warranty must be made through McClure tables or one of our Authorized Agents.
• Warranty is as follows for the Cabinet against any defects are warranted for a period of one years from the
date of purchase:
• The electronics score units proven to be defective are warranted for a period of 90 days.
• The playing surface (polymer) is warranties for lifetime of original owner.
• The board playing surface has a one year warranty against manufacture defects
• We produce our own boards and this is achieved through our selective use of the best hard maple wood
available, properly kiln dried, effective bonding agents and a manufacturing process of controlled procedures
and conditions. Having said this it is generally acknowledged that solid wood has characteristics which are
beyond the control of the manufacture.
• Wood is a natural material, sensitive to environmental humidity. It will move considerable in response to
extremes in the surrounding conditions. Just like no two trees are alike, no two pieces of wood we use in the
fabrication of our boards reacts exactly as another. As with any natural wood product our boards can expand
and contract in response to the particular environment in which they are located. It is important that a stable
humidity is maintained in order to insure continued stability.
• Wood also has naturally occurring variations of color. This is not considered a manufacturing defect but
instead is viewed as part of the unique beauty of this natural product.
• Parts returned hereunder if requested by Customer service shall be shipped by conventional surface freight to
McClure Tables pre-paid. If the parts are determined by McClure Tables in its sole discretion, to be defective,
they will be repaired or replaced and returned pre-paid by conventional surface freight carrier. The cost of
shipping (as provided herein) the Product to McClure Tables shall be reimbursed as well. The labor cost for
removing or replacing the damaged part shall be the responsibility of the owner. If the claim occurs more than
one year from the date of original purchase, shipping costs shall be the responsibility of the Owner.
• Repairs or replacement of any defective parts shall constitute complete fulfillment of all obligations with
respect to the Product. This Warranty does not require the replacement of the entire Shuffleboard table. Only
the replacement of defective parts.
Warra nty Limitatio ns
• Any failure caused by abuse, neglect or improper installation, improper use, installation or maintenance
service and repair. This also does not cover normal wear and tear.
• The warranty does not cover any cabinet finish including scratches, nicks dings or cosmetic blemish in the
cabinet finish surface.
• The warranty does not cover any shipping damage or damage that may occur during the set up, unpack or
• Installation and labor cost to remove or replace the warranty part shall be the responsibility of the original
• Does not include commercial use or application of the product.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR USAGE
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
McClure Tables neither assumes nor authorizes any persons to assume for McClure Tables any other obligation
or liability in connection with the Products. This Warranty does not apply to damage resulting from accident,
alteration, misuse, abuse, flood, fire, earthquake or any other natural calamity.
Customers also viewed